Michael Slusser: I saw that as a volunteer firefighter that there were not many benefits provided. This led me down the path of looking at many of the other "hero" type careers or volunteer organizations and realized there was little to no benefits available to them as well. So I gave some thought into how can I, being a real estate broker help as well as thank those who sacrifice and give so much? After sitting down with mortgage lenders, attorneys, movers and other real estate agents in the area I was able to come up with the Everyday Heroes Program.
• 6% off gross listing commission given as credit towards closing costs ~ minimum $250 closing credit (Seller)
• 6% of gross sales commission given as credit towards closing costs ~ minimum $250 closing credit (Buyer)
• 20% discount on Real Estate Attorney fees with our preferred attorneys (Seller / Buyer)
• 20% discount on moving services with our preferred movers (Seller / Buyer)
• $30 discount on home buyer inspection or pre-listing inspection with our preferred home inspectors (Seller/Buyer)
• Free home cleaning with our preferred cleaning service (Seller / Buyer)
• $250 Donation to a non-profit organization or charity of your choice and recognition on our website (Seller / Buyer)
Our group has a long standing history of servicing many local firefighters, nurses, paramedics, police officers, teachers, and military service personnel. This program will provide even greater assistance to those who give so much to their communities.
We have a robust list of vendors that will work with you on anything ranging from home repairs to landscaping, snow removal, lawyers, and the list goes on and on.
Our Everyday Heroes Program has preferred movers and home inspectors that will provide benefits to you for being a hometown hero.
Any hero who uses this Everyday Heroes Program by Slusser Realty Group will have a choice of selecting where a donation can be made in their name. Our goal is to give back to military/veteran foundations, local non profit fire and ambulance stations, nursing foundations, child learning centers and programs, and police foundations.